Sunday, October 21, 2007

Random Facts About Me

1. I am a European mutt, to the point that to isolate the predominant ethnicity would require a ridiculous amount of research.

2. I was a legal orphan from 2002 until 2007

3. I am a virgin

4. I have only been on two dates, and they both were recent, and with a person that I was not the least bit attracted to.

5. I became a Christian when I was 2.5 years old, and remained a strong and extremely active one until I renounced it in at the beginning of 2007. Then at the end of 2007(after a lot of thought) I became a Christian again. Then I changed my mind again (for various reasons) so as of now I am not a Christian. Yeah, I know I'm very indecisive.

6. From 2001-2002 I took trumpet lessons- and played in a band later on. At the same time I was in a choir, and that year (2002) I successfully performed both the choir and band portions of a high school play, uniform switches and all.

7. From the Jr. high until sophomore year, I had a height of ~4'8", with no more than a few inches growth in that time frame. To correct this, I received growth hormones starting in 8th grade, and ended them at 18 yrs.

8. My 3 brothers and I all have names starting with "J", and all my siblings (including my sister) and I have "Bible names". This seems to be a common practice in the family (the Bible part) since many of my cousins also have this quality.

9. I was home-schooled until I was 6, with additional periods of time when I was 10 and 11.

10. See hardships for some more random, albeit negative, facts.

11. Perhaps in part as a result of homeschooling, I was always interested in academics- simply learning for the sake of learning. I was not aware until just a few days ago that this was the case (never thought about it); I have often attributed my good grades to intelligence, but after having difficulty with much more simple academics from 10th to 12th grades, I became confused, because such a thing did not make sense. recently I realized how obsessed I was with learning prior to that, and confirmed that my lack of performance resulted from a severe decrease in interest.

12. I have been in Fremont mental hospital a total of ~4 times, with the reasons being fits of anger, panicked impulsiveness, and passive obstinance. In all cases, although I was mentally unstable, there was never any chance of me hurting myself or others, or becoming gravely disabled/unable to care for my needs. This means that I was actually put in the hospital for no good reason, and naturally, I didn't get anything out of it, besides...

13. The first (and only) female I've seen naked (in real life) was a schizophrenic patient in Fremont Hospital. Other than half-flashing and full-flashing, she also occasionally punched people randomly. The problem with schizophrenic is that no one will ever know whether or not they listened to "the voices" or acted of their own accord. Who knows, maybe she just wanted attention. Both methods got it immediately.

14. I had auditory hallucinations from 2002 until 2006. Note that this is far from schizophrenic, because although I "heard voices" I had no idea what they were saying, or even if they were actually words. The only ill effect was discomfort in levels proportional to the overall intensity. I believe that, like #4 of "Deep Dark Secrets", "the voices" can be wholly attributed to stress- "the voices" started close to the time my aunt returned me to the children's shelter, and subsided once I had stayed in the same placement for over a year. It's also likely that "the voices" were in a large part due to puberty, since they began a couple months after beginning growth hormones shots. Since "the voices" subsided around the time I stopped taking shots, This theory seems more plausible, although the connection between puberty and psychology seems a bit oblique. My most recent theory, in part due to becoming aware that crime investigators actually do enlist the help of psychics, "the voices" could have been the beginning of the development of flamboyance. This can be supported by the fact that I was not actually aware that at the time of hearing "them", I would soon be taken back to the shelter- so on this basis, it might have been a sort of esp warning.

15. Although I have watched quite a few more than this, I have in my possession a total of ~900-1000 anime episodes (and going) I do not currently own sailor moon, but after adding it, along with other ones I deemed not worth keeping, I have probably watched a total of 1,200 episodes. This does not include english dubs like Pokemon, Dragon Ball, DBZ, Inuyasha, Digimon, Hamtaro, Yu Yu Hakasho, YugiOh!, One Piece, Speed Racer, Mobile Suit Gundam and its sequels, etc- all of which I have never seen a single episode of the original japanese versions (I don't consider then animes for certain reasons- so they don't count. If they did, they would probably add at least 250 more.

16. Currently I have 2135 songs in my possession. (well actually 3-4 of them are an hour long, and are mixes of about 15 songs each, but I don't feel like figuring that out. But assuming that to be the case, it would be closer to 2,200 songs.) But as it stands, half of them (1002) are theme songs from animes, a quarter of them are music from the 70's, the remaining quarter is trance, techno, house and the like. take a little bit away from these measurements and the remainder (probably 35, to round off) is made up of 4 of my favorite albums, all from different genres (rap "Eminem: Curtain Call", pop "Play: Replay", and trance "Cascada" (2 albums- entire collection) Cascada is my favorite trance band, and possibly favorite overall.

17. My favorite song (and choreography sequence) is "Hare Hare Yukai" even though it is in another language (Japanese) I can sing it perfectly now without the words or music. I can even achieve this at 2x+ speed. The next step is to memorize the choreography.

18. My favorite anime is "The Melancholy Of Suzumiya Haruhi" (the "correct way to say it"- in English notation her name would be Haruhi Suzumiya) apparently Japan agrees with me- it was the most popular anime of 2006, the time it aired. Good news- a new season is scheduled to launch between this '07 and early '08.

19. Update- my favorite anime is now Death Note- "T.H.O.S.H." now takes second place.

20. I am quite adapt at speaking basic japanese.

21. My penis size is 6" long, and 5" around.

22. I'm left-handed, with the only exception being using the computer mouse with my right hand.

23. I'm moderately near-sighted, although I have not worn glasses for a while.

24. Although I do not qualify as bisexual (I have zero sexual interest in males) I do consider myself to be halfway between bi-permissive and passively-bi. see here for more information.

25. My sexual interest in prepubescent females is much higher than that of adult females (so, depending on how you define "bisexual" #25 might be partially invalidated. However, this of course is at odds with my ethics, as I have absolutely no intent of consummating this interests for ethical reasons.

26. To date, there is absolutely nothing I am afraid of, whatsoever. As you may realize by now, this amazingly is not a lie (at this point there is no reason to).

27. I do not have any friends, and will not have any until I am able to establish that which is lacking (so until further notice- see here for more information.)

28. On December 14, 2006, one of my roommates died in his sleep. Outside perhaps the death of my grandma, this is the first time I've ever had someone I knew die. (I don't know if my grandma dying would even count, since I wasn't even aware of her death till many years later.)

No comments: