Thursday, October 18, 2007

Turn-Offs/Turn-Ons

although this is preliminary- I feel it is necessary to list the things (that I am aware of) that turn me on and off, both for my benefit, and for those who know me or wish to get to know me.

Turn-Offs:

1. Dislike of cold weather
2. Having little to no concern for the future
3. Having an excessive need for sex
4. Tendency to patronize
5. Highly influenced by mass-media/peer pressure
6. close-mindedness
7. A lack of knowledge and/or use thereof (i.e. using improper grammar on a regular basis)
8. Intelligence deficiency
9. A lack of ambition; laziness
10. Inability to seriously commit
11. Sexy

Turn-Ons:
1. Intelligence
2. Having an active knowledge of philosophy/psychology
3. Singing
4. Dancing
5. Brunette
6. Short in height
7. Taking an active interest in writing
8. Unique/Counter-cultural (within reason)
9. Strong love for music
10. Adventurous
11. Cute

No comments: