Friday, October 19, 2007

Todo list for my life

This is a todo list for my life, and is arranged by priority.

1. Get a girlfriend

2. significantly expand my circle of friends.

3. get a tattoo a custom design ジャスティン [insert "heart" symbol here] 日本 (Japan in Japanese).

4. Fall in love with someone, preferably someone who loves me too.

5. Write at least 5 books [in approximately this order]- (1) a collection of my thoughts about life (2) a highly original fiction novel, (3) an autobiography (4) a book speculating on the true literary origins of the Bible, and (5) one promoting Japanese cultural ethics- ultimately this book should influence the U.S. to follow the same systems.

6. Decide on a major that best fits both my interests and strengths.

7. Get a career following the same pattern

8. Become fluent enough in Japanese to pass the Language Proficiency Test, ideally at a high level.

9. Move to Japan

10. Gain Japanese citizenship.

11. Get married

12. have children.

13. take advantage of my awareness of fate, and dedicate myself to giving my children the best fate humanly possible, by raising them in such a way that covers all the bases, ensuring that they will succeed accordingly.

14. dedicate the remainder of my life to seeking out as many of life's answers as possible.

"Since a person doesn't necessarily need to ask questions to get answers- why even ask? It would be a lot more efficient and a whole lot less worrisome. If we bypass the questions and find the answers on our own. For that reason, I try to never ask questions, but just seek out the answers. Life's a lot simpler like that." - me

No comments: