Thursday, November 8, 2007

Social Perfection

It's been going on forever- the idea that it's always best to "be yourself"- well I can't see how that's even necessarily a good thing- saying you're just going to be yourself is pretty much admitting to resigning yourself to fate- because fate made each of us what we are today. Although no matter which direction we take we will never be free of fate- Awareness of fate and what brought us to the point we are at today carries a great amount of power. I don't believe there's a better way to thwart fate than to not be yourself- so, that's exactly what I plan to do.

Now at this point I have some idea of what the socially perfect person would be like- but in reality I will have to do a tremendous amount more research to get an accurate idea of what that person is like. It may be believed that if a person who envisions a type of person and forcibly actualizes that image using their own life as a base, the result will undoubtedly be "fake" and "unnatural", because it would have been attempted through "artificial" means. But that would be a great insult to the power of human adaptation. I myself am making it my life goal (as of now) to make this dream as a reality; when successful, people will see my inviting nature as completely natural- and consequently, I will gain great recognition. Well, as optimistic as that may be, I would have to work hard to achieve such a feat. I will though- failure is unacceptable. After millennia of the documentation of society- The extraction of the perfect person (in social respect- which is the focus of this post of course) is most definitely doable- and once I get the information I need, I will become that person. This will be the greatest goal of my life, understandably.

I am aware that people have failed to succeed in achieved similar feats- taking on radically different personas has resulted in dire consequences, and is considered to be the root of the unraveling of their life. But to me, this is all the more reason to do it. I believe that those people lacked sufficient ability and preparation, as well as having to little of ability to adapt. But I know that I can compensate where they could not, and in the event that I were to fail and my life were to unravel- I will have achieved satisfaction nevertheless- having lived an exciting, unique, and fulfilling life- if only because I knew I gave it my all. Not only that- but endeavors such as this are a novelty, and the evidence left behind following my death may equate to a level of influence that challenges the potential influence left by means of a child.

No comments: