Thursday, November 8, 2007

As I Go Along

For some time now I have developed an auditory learning style- but saying it like that doesn't even gloss over the reality of it. For the past couple years, most of what I have learned (which is a great deal) has been by talking about it- Now by talking I mean any form of communication that makes use the the English language, but you know what I mean. So here's the deal- most of what's written in this blog- I was not aware of until after I wrote it. Not kidding! Judging from that- my words shouldn't carry too much authority- especially since most of it has absolutely no references, education, or even personal experience backing it. Most of what I write originates nearly exclusively from my head- as is based in make-shift deductive reasoning, and most of what is deducted is further based on things that were deducted from that...which as you might have noticed equates to a one-man "whisper-down-the-lane" scenario.

Well, be that as it may- My findings have been nothing but useful to me, and I would recommend that you treat it as reliable until proven otherwise. After all, that's how all reliable information starts out in the first place. As an added bonus, I've found that much of what I've written was thought of (albeit independently) by historical figures before me- which really isn't that surprising considering that in the millennia of human history- It's near impossible to think of someone that no one else has- even in the field of technology- where prerequisites are needed to give way to new ideas, The ideas spread like wildfire- prompting the need for patents, to officially say "I thought of it first" (even though in many cases they didn't- take Thomas Edison for example- he didn't actually invent the light bulb, he merely perfected the design thought up by someone else- the reason he got the credit was because he patented it first. People tend to skip over that fact and assume that Edison was the one who thought it up.


You might wonder how I could write what is now becoming 30 pages of relatively mature and decisive material a month- even though I almost never leave my house other than for errands and work. Well, if you're not wondering that- I'll let you know up front that I am. Perhaps I could go beyond that though if I were to get more- and as I find that a high possibility- I'll be working on doing just that. But I find it rather interesting that I am able to communicate things the very instant that I learn them, or think them. It does come in quite handy- being able to say exactly what I intend to before I know that I intend to say it. It leaves room for speculation of a more evolved link between the subconscious and conscious mind, but I have determined that such thinking is irrelevant, and as such vain, as well as the unnecessary adding to false suspicions that I possess a high level of arrogance. In either case- taking into consideration the potential of whatever "gifts" I have been endowed with is a given.

No comments: