Monday, November 12, 2007

Diversity

note to self- this post is about the importance of achieving knowledge based on my philosophy that truth is fundamentally unknowable, but that the closest thing to truth would be a balance and compromise between all perspectives in existence- all of coursed weighed and tied into my current concept of life. by doing this I will have the most accurate idea.

update- extend by adding relevance to reality (i.e. nature is infinitely diverse- we should follow its example.)

+ diversity reduces risk- which is why even the lowest levels of evolution still exist- that and also balance, which is another major merit of diversity.

*just to let anyone else know, this is not the actual post...the truth is I have something of an idea- and I don't want to forget it- so I'm reminding myself here.


No comments: