Saturday, September 1, 2007

Change of moral code

right now I am trying to determine whether or not to change a particular segment of my personal moral code, namely, my sexual lifestyle. Up until now, I have been very idealistic about it, saying I will not have sex until marriage, and even then not having it often.

But recently, I realized that this idealism has no solid backing, other than being a relic of my Christian lifestyle of the past 16 years. I have already determined that because sex does not require love, and love does not require sex, How often or with whom a person has sex (in and of itself) has no bearing on love, and for this reason, does not damage any future relations, and furthermore, would not even damage a current relationship if there was it was to be expected prior to the act.

This is actually common, and statistically, is a proven and popular way to avoid breakups/divorces. It's called an "open relationship". There are also other variations, such as couples meeting with other couples to "spice things up", among other similar methods.

In light of the above, I have realized that at this point my beliefs are but an empty shell, and thus must be changed.

I have some interest in "S&M" relationships, where I am the "S", but the truth is having no experience and limited knowledge my interest is at least half speculation.

Today I saw a girl in a miniskirt, and at this point I realized that my lack of sexual interest is also in part biased by the fact that I don't get out enough. Just that one moment reawakened the sexual passion that I had lost over time as I spend 90% of the last year (of the time I was awake of course) in front of the computer. From this perspective, it's only natural that I lack sexual drive. it could be that I am actually a complete horn dog and just don't know it. Who knows!?!

so keeping that in mind, I will attempt to gain a more accurate understanding of my "true" sexual self.

No comments: