Monday, September 17, 2007

Self Pitch

this is the post that I'm able to tell all the good qualities of myself that are applicable to girls I might date in the future, only without sounding egotistical in the process. quite convenient I think.

I'm an honest and trusting person- I'd say it's impossible for me to get jealous. Although I've never been in a relationship, I think I can safely say that I'm a very loyal person as well. For the person that I'm with, I can guarantee that they would be my primary focus, meaning I would pretty much always put their desires before my own, assuming it to be within reason. In other words, I am generally the submissive type. the only exception is verbally- in which I am very assertive.

I'm a very outgoing and talkative person, and open-minded as well. I very much prefer 1-on-1 to large groups- the implications of this are that I'm not interested in those that go to concerts, karaokes, bars, clubs, sporting events, parties, and the like. That should have knocked out 3/4 of potential candidates, if my estimates are correct.

You should be able to deduce by the above that furthermore I am not "rugged" or "manly", and have no interest in the activities associated with such words.

I have found that I am turned on by: short height, and energetic, outgoing personalities. Although this is probably not important, I tend to be more attracted to those with brunette hair.

It also appears that I connect better with women older than myself.

No comments: