Thursday, August 9, 2007

Reincarnation

this post isn't about my beliefs regarding reincarnation (I'll have to cover that in another post- I have an extensive list of thoughts about that, believe it or not...But to the point:

In the past 5 years I have lived over 10 lifetimes. I think they can be considered lifetimes because:
(1) there are starting and ending points to each
(2) at the end of each lifetime, there is a defining moment when I feel like a completely different person, like being "born again" if you will.
(3) The times of my life that I remember least (in the long run) are right after and right before being "born again"
(4) Each time I am "born again" I think back and marvel that in "my past life" I would never have imagined how I am now.

Just a few hours ago I was "born again", and so I decided to blog about it while it was still fresh in my mind. It really is a wonderful feeling, like I'm going to live forever. I'm sure if you knew me, and the story of my past, you would agree, since the things I have lives through are more than most would in several lifetimes. I have also learned more than many also learn in several lifetimes. But since you do not know me, and furthermore cannot read my mind, I would be better off assuming you'll disagree with me, thinking that me, a 19 year old young man, thinks he knows everything and just needs to face reality and come out of the clouds. Well I know I don't know everything, and few in this day and age are still idiotic enough to think that (I mean c'mon, seriously!- think about it)

But alas, in either case I am grateful to have lived so much, and to think that I have so many more lifetimes ahead of me.

No comments: