Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Enlightenment

In my post "a lot of thinking", I mentioned having a feeling that I had never felt before- one that I could not even determine the name for it. Despite it having such an ambiguous aura to it, Something about it also had the definite aura of being highly important. I felt that if I could pinpoint this ever-evasive feeling, I would be given a glimpse of the meaning life, and priceless insights into the nature of it. Although it would be impossible for me to confirm such an abstract thing as this, I believe that as of now, I have indeed achieve pinpointing that feeling. This is not to say that I can name it (all things considered, such a cosmically important and unique feeling could not possibly have a name). Rather, I now understand the importance and meaning of this feeling. Although I cannot remember exactly when, or even how this landmark revelation manifested itself, for the past few days since, this feeling has continued to further clarify itself, and its presence has amplified several times over since.

Adding to this already incredible scenario, I have, at the same time, gained perfection of the two qualities that, up to this point, I have desired most: Peace and Satisfaction. I have finally reached the point where I have wholly achieved and mastered two of the most vital elements key to success among humans. Well, I say finally, but, truth be told, It has only been 6 or so months since I began writing, and of that a mere couple months since I have seriously aspired to find the meaning of life. At this point though- every day, I live a lifetime- and that's no exaggeration. It really is a wonderful feeling- Time itself has become irrelevant.

Now when I look at and think about the state of the world, I only see beauty and perfection. The world was always just as beautiful and perfect, I just failed to notice it until now. I look forward to sharing the sights I see with all willing and open-minded enough to receive it- after all, Anyone can share with me this feeling- all that is needed is for those of the world to accept it. I get a sort of irony thinking about it- this concept kind of reminds me of one of the core Christian creeds "He gives the gift- all that we need to do is receive it". But anyway, I feel that this is one of the most, if not the most important thing I've realized. Of course, words cannot properly convey it to you, but hopefully, someday you'll look back and say "so that's what he was talking about..." Seeing the world in this way, and time becoming so irrelevant, I feel that I have become a god, or "Buddha" (if you will)

"Everything will turn out just the way it's meant to, regardless of the outcome"- that's the way I see it.

No comments: