Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Experiences

After thinking about it, I realized that visual stimulation does have advantages that make it worth the trade-off. For example, they allow people to experience things that they otherwise would not have been able to, and more can be experienced in a shorter time too- as well as costing a lot less money. This is ironic, because not too long ago I believed that a person would save money by cutting it off. I did not consider this important factor. Perhaps this is why I was able to write more blog material while watching anime (If you haven't noticed the sudden "slump" in material, you're either new or really dull). Also to consider is that the world is currently trying to convert over education to a more electronic and interactive style- so the need to read books may not last long. This is not to say that we do not need to read books- and so I think it's important to maintain a balance between the two.

As I write in my blog, I learn new things. An inevitable consequence of this is the contradiction of ideas, so to preserve those that were revised, I have tried to blend them together, in a similar fashion to how a color spectrum fades between colors in such a way that it is difficult or impossible to determine where one color ends and the other begins.


to be continued...!

No comments: